Crowdfire vs Hootsuite – Which Is The Best Social Media Management Tool In 2020?
In today’s age and time, a business cannot do without social media presence. This is true for all businesses, regardless of how big or small their operations are. There are many popular social media platforms and hence, you must be wondering how to post on all platforms automatically at the same time.
We have really good news for you here as there are many software options today that can help you post simultaneously across multiple social media platforms.
In this article, we analyse 2 of the greatest: Crowdfire and Hootsuite. We’ll provide a detailed review for both of these very popular social media management tools.
Let’s dive in!
There’s a lot of hype about Crowdfire and many of its current users swear by its features. Now, the question is if Crowdfire is that good? There’s no doubt that Crowdfire has evolved to a better version of itself now after fine-tuning their services over the years.
FYI, Crowdfire used to be known as JustUnfollow in the past. One of the popular features offered by it was that a user could follow tons of social media accounts at one go.
The strategy described above is based on a principle of “I Follow You, You Follow me Back.” After following multiple accounts at one go, the user kept track of accounts that didn’t follow them back. Later on, they used to unfollow these accounts after a few days.
Since the last few years, Crowdfire has given up on many of such features that are considered spammy in today’s book of social media techniques. I think there has been enough talk about its past for now. Let’s discuss what Crowdfire offers to its users today.
- Free Plan
- Plus Plan: $9.99 per month on the monthly plan or $7.48 per month, if paid annually
- Premium Plan: $49.99 per month on the monthly plan or $37.48 per month, if paid annually
- VIP Plan: $99.99 per month on the monthly plan or $74.98 per month, if paid annually
Key Features Available in Crowdfire
- Allows scheduling as per date or day.
- Offers Automatic Scheduling.
- A user can manage several social media accounts from one place.
- Efficient management of social media accounts and content.
- Provides interesting data reports, which can be used to fine-tune your social media strategy.
Additionally, Crowdfire has a very interesting feature known as DM marketing. A user can create unique multimedia assets and marketing templates using the DM marketing feature of Crowdfire. This feature can help you attract potential customers and make them interact with your brand.
The social media platforms where you can schedule and post automatically using Crowdfire are:
Pros of Crowdfire
- Crowdfire’s bulk posting and scheduling capabilities are pretty advanced and it can help you post regularly on social media without fail.
- They offer unlimited content creation plans to their customers, which can strengthen their content strategy for gaining better results.
- You can compare your current marketing campaigns with those of your peers from the industry. It will help you stay ahead of the competition.
- Crowdfire also allows tracking brand mentions on Twitter and help you stay abreast of all the latest tweets tagging your brand.
Cons of Crowdfire
- Crowdfire doesn’t allow registration of more than 3 accounts on their application and website.
- Many of the Crowdfire users have complained about the low quality of images.
- Crowdfire doesn’t offer any discounts for its loyalty members.
Now’s the time to provide you with information about Hootsuite. Is it good or not good enough? Is it capable of meeting all your requirements when it comes to social media management? I am sure you must be having many questions about Hootsuite. Worry not, we will try to answer all your questions here.
Launched in 2008, Hootsuite initially only supported scheduling tweets. Today, it supports Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube along with Twitter. Hootsuite also supports Google My Business today and this feature can be accessed by the Hootsuite app directory.
Hootsuite used to be sport an outdated interface in the past, but it has updated to a modern looking one now.
- Free Plan
- Professional Plan: $29 per month
- Team Plan: $129 per month
- Business Plan: $599 per month
- Enterprise Plan: Contact Hootsuite for the price of Enterprise plan
Core Features of Hootsuite
- Content Scheduling and Curation: This feature makes it easy for users to automatically share current and relevant content with their audience.
- Promotion: Hootsuite offers an option to promote your best content through the Hootsuite dashboard.
- Social Media Analytics & Monitoring: It allows users to track what’s happening in all of their social media accounts.
One of the most attractive features of Hootsuite is its App Directory. It is one of the major reasons that sets Hootsuite apart from its competitors. Hootsuite App Directory contains over 150 apps, which can contribute further to a user’s social media management strategy.
Pros of Hootsuite
- They offer extensive social media integration options.
- The paid plans offered by Hootsuite are quite affordable.
- Hootsuite offers its users a very easy way of signing up and allows its users to connect to multiple accounts.
Cons of Hootsuite
- Lack of features in the lower-tier packages of Hootsuite.
- There are no advanced automation features in Hootsuite.
- Hootsuite doesn’t integrate well with Facebook analytics.
We hope you enjoyed the Crowdfire vs Hootsuite battle.
Crowdfire wins this race. However, an awesome tool won’t be enough when it comes to flawless social media strategy. As Leo says in Wolf of Wall Street, a loaded M16 requires a trained marine to pull the trigger.
If you liked our Crowdfire vs Hootsuite article, we are pretty sure you will enjoy Crowdfire vs Buffer too. Click HERE to find out who wins.
Feel free to reach out to us if you want skyrocket engagement on your social media accounts.